FAFSA Guardianship Booklet

Provided by Legal Aid of West Virginia, this packet contains two articles. The first is about applying for FAFSA when students do not live with their parents. The second is about infant (or minor) guardianships. This article explains what a court considers when deciding whether to grant a guardianship. Also, you will find the forms caregivers must complete to ask for a guardianship.

You can apply for services from Legal Aid of West Virginia if you have questions or need more help. Call 1-866-255-4370 or apply online at www.lawv.net. If your caregiver receives WV Works, have your caregiver ask for a referral to Legal Aid.

This resource is only available as a digital download.

Click here to direct download