A more detailed schedule including breakout session descriptions will be posted prior to the Summit.
Early registration and conference check-in will begin at 3 p.m. on July 12th and continue until 7 p.m.
The conference will begin at 8:30 a.m. on July 13th and continue until 4:30 p.m. Check-in and a light breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m.
Keynote speakers will be announced in the coming days.
On July 14th, the conference will begin at 8:15 a.m. and conclude at 2 p.m. Check-in and a light breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. that morning.
Event Online Program: TBA
Space is available for up to 400 participants. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You must register by July 1, 2022 to attend.
Topics for the Summit include the following:
- Adult Basic Education;
- Attendance, Behavior, and Course Performance;
- Attracting and Serving Adult Learners;
- Behavior and Mental Health;
- Bullying Prevention;
- Career and Technical Education;
- Career Exploration and Preparation;
- College Access and Awareness Initiatives;
- Community Engagement;
- Early Grades Instruction and Transition;
- Early Warning Indicators;
- Effective Mentoring Models (including peer-to-peer models);
- Exemplary Programs;
- Financial Aid Awareness and Instruction;
- Grant Writing;
- Higher Grades Instruction and Transition;
- IEPS for ALL Students;
- Mental Health on Campus;
- Middle Grades Instruction and Transition;
- Military Partnerships;
- Multiple Pathways to Completing Education;
- Overcoming Social/Emotional Barriers;
- Parent and Family Engagement;
- Partnership Building;
- Postsecondary Instruction and Transition;
- Student Engagement;
- Student Voice;
- System-Wide Student Support and/or Inter-System Collaboration;
- Transitions for Students with Disabilities;
- Transitions Bridge Programs;
- Utilizing Data Effectively; and
- Workforce Development.