The Student Success Summit will be held at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place. In the event that all rooms at the conference rate have been reserved, there are many other hotels in the Morgantown area including (but not limited to):
- Courtyard Marriott (University Town Center exit) – (304) 599-1080
- Fairfield Inn (University Town Center exit) – (304) 598-5006
- Springhill Suites (Sabraton exit) – (304) 225-2500
- Residence Inn (near WVU Hospital and Stadium) – (304) 599-0237
- Euro-Suites (Evansdale Campus) – (304) 598-1000
- The Holiday Inn & Suites (Pineview Drive Area) – (304) 241-6649
- Candlewood Suites (University Town Center exit) – (304) 241-2411
- The Chestnut (Downtown Morgantown) – (304) 777-4100
Please note that individuals are personally responsible for parking costs if they are NOT a guest of the Waterfront.
Parking is available onsite at the hotel and at the West Virginia University Visitor’s Center. There is a fee to park, and attendees are responsible for their own parking fees.