About the Gallery Walk
The Gallery Walk offers a chance to network and learn more about the non-profit and public organizations working to ensure student success in West Virginia.
Eligibility: Exhibit space is open to non-profit and public organizations only. Vendors may not exhibit.
Cost: Public, non-profit, and for-profit organizations are invited to exhibit during the entirety of the 2020 Student Success Summit. The Gallery walk is the only opportunity for organizations to exhibit during this conference. The cost to exhibit is $100/table.
- Those wishing to exhibit during the Gallery walk will need to register.
- Exhibitors will be provided with a single 8’ table. Outlets and table linens will not be provided.
- Each exhibit must be staffed during the duration of the Student Success Summit.
- Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first serve basis.
- There is a fee to exhibit during the Gallery Walk; additionally all exhibitors are asked to donate door prizes of up to $25 in value for conference participants (examples include t-shirts, gift cards, mousepads, etc.). Door prizes must be mailed to Heather McChesney (1018 Kanawha Boulevard East, Suite 700 Charleston, WV 25301).
- All individuals from a single organization should register as a group.
- Exhibitors who also plan to attend the Student Success Summit as a conference participant should also reserve participant/presenter tickets.
Exhibitor Set Up Schedule:
Coming in 2021
Exhibitor Tear Down Schedule:
Coming in 2021